The Certified Access Specialist Institute (CASI) was formed in 2009 to act as the voice of access professionals and serve as a resource for both our members and the public. Over the last six years, we have been committed to serving our members with valuable resources, quality education and serving as a collective voice for the CASp community in California.
CASI Professional membership dues have stayed at $150 annually since CASI was formed to encourage maximum participation from the CASp community.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBER ELIGIBILITY
To become a CASI Professional member, you must meet the following guidelines:
- Passed the Candidate Certification Examination
- Be a registered Certified Access Specialist (CASp)
- Agree to CASI Code of Ethics
- Adhere to the CASI Bylaws
ASSOCIATE MEMBER ELIGIBILITY
Individual’s not otherwise eligible for membership in the Institute who provide support for the ideals, goals and work of the Institute and who meet either of the following requirements shall be eligible for Associate Membership in the Institute:
- Individual Members: Those with established professional reputations who are registered to practice their professions where such requirements exist, or persons who are employed outside of CASp practice but are involved in positions associate to the field of construction-related accessibility codes and regulations.
- Organizational Representatives: Those who are employed by firms associated with the construction industry engaged in research, design, development, testing, manufacture, distribution, inspection, or training in the fields of accessible building and construction products or systems.
Jurisdictions and Companies who have at least three (3) or more employees interested in becoming a CASI Professional and/or Associate member is eligible for the discounted Group Membership in the Institute.