When you use a Certified Access Specialist (CASp) who is a member of the Certified Access Specialist Institute (CASI), you get:
- A CASp who is dedicated to furthering not just accessibility in the built environment but also understanding of accessibility laws and codes, so people understand not just the “hows” but also the “whys”.
- A CASp who sees the benefit in working and collaborating with other CASps, to gain further knowledge and understanding, to standardize interpretations of gray areas of law and codes, and to provide an expert and unified voice to coordinate federal and state regulations.
- A CASp with a support system of hundreds of other CASps, all willing to help each other, answer questions, as well as give interpretations and opinions.
- A CASp with more opportunities for top notch training and continuing education, through both formal and informal discussions and seminars.
- A CASp with access to an online community of other access specialists all over California.
When you use a CASI member CASp, you can be assured that you have hired someone with dedication to their profession, who is willing to put their expertise and knowledge to use for your benefit.