3 HOUR SUMMER SEMINAR WEBINAR
Accessible Housing Regulations, Standards, and Guidelines
JUNE 15, 2018
via Online Webinar
3 Hours of Continuing Education Credits for DSA CASp Certification Renewal (to be self-reported).
AIA LU/HSW and ICC Continuing Education Credits to be determined...
SEMINAR WEBINAR | 9:00am—12:00pm | 3 Hours of CE Credits for DSA CASp Certification Renewal
Susan Moe will be discussing advanced scoping topics for housing under Chapter 11B including DSA's code change proposals related to public housing. This seminar will provide an overview of federal and state regulations, including guidelines and standards for accessible housing. Learn how to analyze and apply the scoping regulations for accessible public housing projects, compare the various regulations for accessible housing facilities and assess the impact on design and construction.
- Overview of Federal and State regulations, guidelines, and standards for accessible housing.
- Understand how to analyze and apply the scoping regulations for accessible public housing projects.
- Compare the various regulations for accessible housing facilities and assess the impact on design and construction.
- Review of DSA’s code change proposals related to Public Housing.
Speaker: Susan Moe, Senior Architect, CASp, ICC Certified, PA » Access Code & Policy
Susan is a Senior Architect with the Division of the State Architect’s Headquarters Office in Sacramento and a Certified Accessibility Inspector/Plans Examiner for the International Code Council. She is responsible for regulation, policy, and interpretation development for DSA’s Access Code and Policy Section. Susan is a Certified Access Specialist participating in exam development. She has seventeen years of experience with an architectural firm in Sacramento specializing in commercial, educational and medical office building projects and over twelve years of experience with the California Department of General Services.
Summer Seminar WEBINAR | Friday, June 15, 2018
**Webinar log-in information will be provided prior to the event via email.
*All registrations will be checked for membership.
Seminar: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (3 hrs) - CE Available
- Cancellations must be received by Monday, June 11 a full refund.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations after Monday, June 11.
- 50% of the total event fee will be charged to individuals who no-show to the webinar.