Earn 3 Hours of Continuing Education Credits for CASp Certification Renewal (to be self reported) and
3 Hours of AIA LU/HSW Continuing Education Credits
3 Hours of International Code Council (ICC) Continuing Education Credits
Accessibility of Electric Vehicle Charging Stations & CalCAP Financing
SEMINAR | 9:00am-12:00pm—CE Provided
Join CASI at our upcoming Winter Seminar to learn and discuss two exciting topics! Jason L. Bradley and Janae Davis from the State Treasurer’s Office will discuss the California Capital Access Program (CalCAP) and two of its specialized programs: the CalCAP Americans with Disabilities Act Financing Program (CalCAP/ADA) and the CalCAP Electric Vehicle Charging Station Financing Program (CalCAP/EVCS). They will address the integral role that the CASp plays in the CalCAP/ADA loan process and financing available for accessible EVCS. The second part of our seminar features Ida Clair, Principal Architect from DSA, who will talk about the development of the accessibility regulations for Electrical Vehicle Charging Stations (EVCS) in the 2016 California Building Code and the regulatory requirements for EVCS in the California Green Building Code (CALGreen). Mark your calendars; you don't want to miss out!
- Understanding Governor Brown's Executive Order
- Providing for EV Charging under both CALGreen and the California Building Code (CBC)
- Understanding Development of the EVCS Regulations in the CBC
- Understanding Scoping and Technical Requirements for EVCS in the CBC
- Introducing the purpose and benefits of the California Capital Access Program (CalCAP) and two of its specialized programs; CalCAP/ADA and CalCAP/EVCS
- Familiarizing attendees with CalCAP/ADA and CalCAP/EVCS eligibility requirements
- Explaining the CalCAP/ADA loan enrollment process and the integral role the CASp plays
- Addressing questions from CASp attendees to enable them to share the CalCAP/ADA and CalCAP/EVCS programs as financing resources for their customers
GENERAL MEETING | 12:30pm-3:30pm—CE Not Provided
Enjoy lunch and join CASI for our afternoon general session focused on open code discussions and our upcoming Code Symposium in Fall 2017.
JASON L. BRADLEY
Click here for bio.
NORCAL—Sacramento, CA - Click here to register online for NORCAL Seminar.
Fri, March 17 @AIA Central Valley
WEBINAR—Live Online - Click here to register online for Seminar WEBINAR.
Fri, March 17 via Online Webinar (Log-in information will be provided prior to the event via email.)
SOCAL—Norwalk, CA - Click here to register online for SOCAL Seminar.
Thurs, March 23 @Cerritos College
Check In/Breakfast | 8:30am
Workshop | 9:00am (3 hrs)
Break | 12:00pm(1 hr)
General Meeting | 12:30 pm
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All individuals are require to pay 50% of the total event fee when a cancellation notice was not provided within 72 hours of the event.
**Due to our commitment to the venue, refunds will not be issued for cancellations within 72 hours of the event.