Izor & Associates, Inc. is an architectural firm located in Escondido, CA with over 30 years of design experience and has a team of dedicated Certified Access Specialists. Our CASp team offers a wide range of services related to accessibility and ADA requirements to business and property owners, government agencies, as well as the building community. We provide innovative and cost-effective solutions that save our clients time and unnecessary expense.
This is a full-time hybrid role for a CASp or ADA Inspector, located in Escondido, CA with flexibility for some remote work. The CASp/ADA Inspector will be responsible for conducting site inspections, writing inspection reports, reviewing construction documents for various types of projects. The CASp/ADA Inspector will also be responsible for working collaboratively with clients to ensure successful project compliance. Travel throughout the US may be required for some site inspections.
- Experience in ADA site inspections and reports
- Strong knowledge of accessibility and ADA requirements
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Certification as a CASp is preferred or training for CASp Certification
- Familiarity with California Building Code, IBC, ANSI 117.1, 2010 ADA and other Codes throughout the US
$85,000/yr - $115,000/yr Hybrid Full-time
If interested, send your resume to; email@example.com