2021 2-Hour Fall Webinar |CBC Chapter 11B Accessibility Code Updates
This training covers the latest accessibility code changes to California Building Code Chapter 11B. New code provisions are compared with prior editions of the code, and the impacts of the changes on new construction and alterations to existing buildings and facilities are explored.
- Study of the mid-cycle code amendments effective July 1, 2021 to the 2019 California Building Code provisions for accessibility to public buildings, public accommodations, and commercial facilities.
- Help attendees gain a practical understanding of disabled access regulations through detailed illustrations, animations, and examples as they pertain to the mid-cycle code amendments effective July 1, 2021.
- Explore the impacts of the changes on new construction and alterations to existing buildings and facilities.
- Compare new code provisions with prior editions of the code.
- Provide answers to disabled access questions that will help attendees navigate complex real-world situations with regards to the mid-cycle code amendments.
- CASI Member: $35
- Non-Member: $100
Online registration ENDS Wednesday, September 8th at 2 pm.
2 hours of Continuing Education Credits were issued for DSA CASp Certification Renewal, International Code Council (ICC), and LU/HSW Continuing Education Credits for the American Institute of Architect (AIA).
SPEAKERS: John Caprarelli, CASp
John Caprarelli is a Certified Access Specialist (CASp), ICC Preferred Education Provider, and Building Official with 18 years of experience in the construction industry. As a member of the California Building Officials (CALBO) Access Committee, John is at the forefront of access code development. He has passion for disabled accessibility training and helping others understand and apply the code. John's accessibility training is practical, visual, and dynamic. You won't be bored! Learn the disabled access regulations through detailed illustrations, animations, and photos.
2021 Fall Webinar | Thursday, September 9, 2021, from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
|Winter Webinar Fee|